It would seem that Nina Clayton has informed a lot of people that the Pathology Report showed that my father, Ralph Winstanley, did have oesophageal cancer.
Read this for yourself.. and then ask yourself why the Coroner has still not asked South Yorkshire Police to begin a criminal investigation. Ask yourself why the Senior Police Officer in South Yorkshire, who is also able to set in train a criminal investigation, has not yet chosen to do so.
This seems to smack of corruption .. unless there is another reason for their lack of action? Perhaps someone can suggest what that might be?
If necessary, please keep moving down the page. You'll find the Pathology Report just below the side bar.
return to: http://ralphwinstanleyofwath.blogspot.com
or go to : http://ralphwinstanley.blogspot.com
or go to: http://winstanleyr.blogspot.com
or go to: http://rwinstanley.blogspot.com
or go to: http://ralphwinstanley83.blogspot.com
or my own site:
Protest songs and poems - coming shortly
- A Full Index
- Abide With Me (mine)
- Dead An Buried? Ardly!
- Director of Public Health - Dr Tony Baxter
- If - (not by Rudyard Kipling)
- Jayne Brown - The Cover-Up Woman
- Practice - Field Road Made
- Quack Quack Dr Lee
- St John's Hospice - My Father Was Not Dying
- Thanksgivin? Thanksgivin? Ah'll be Waitin On
- The NHS/PCT Thinks You Should Go
- The Palliative Gillian
- The Power behind the Patient Dr Brown
- ▼ 2005 (10)
- ► 2004 (24)