10.8.04

Update - 10th August 2004

Ralph Winstanley has 'his own' comments page here

Perhaps this is a good time to tell newcomers that this story began
wa
---aaa
--------aaa
------------ ay
down at the bottom of the page..so perhaps you should begin there? You'll meet some very interesting photographs and letters on your way up. Otherwise, you can go into each posting separately by using the links on the side-bar.

Update - 10th August?

Well, this is likely to be a bit of a non-event.
My father, Ralph Winstanley, is still dead. He still lies in a freezer in Sheffield..waiting.

re: Doncaster Central Primary Care Trust
and
Doncaster East Primary Care Trust

I am getting letters from the lovely Trusts, (wonder what that word means?), by most posts, saying such sparkling things as,

Go away, I won't deal with you. Go on. Push off.

This is a slight paraphrase, but was said to me, in three separate letters, (with three separate envelopes and three separate stamps), by one Simon Morritt, Chief Executive of Doncaster Central Primary Care Trust, (and 'Lead Role' on the uncase of my father, Ralph Winstanley's death.) on the same day, 5th August. I think he just copied the words from one letter to the other. It really is not good enough. After an unnecessary death, the least I would expect of a man who 'earns' in excess of £100,000 year, is a modicum of inventiveness. My goodness, at this rate a machine could do the job.. now there's an idea.
nice picture of him here (Not much of him mind. He's dodging about at the back, with the also-mentioned Dr Kevin Lee)
UPDATE ON 'nice picture of him here': They seem, for some unaccountable reason, to have removed the picture from Doncaster Central Primary Care Trust Web site. Well! That is a blow! However, they seem to have stood the dear little fellow on a box, so he can be seen.
You will now find him here


So, that's the only Update I can give on dealings with the Primary Care Trusts of Doncaster. Well, except that Mrs Jayne Brown, has gone on to fresh fields and cliches new as 'Director of Performance Improvement' at York-based North and East Yorkshire and North Linclonshire Strategic Health Authority Sad, isn't it?

What dreadful thing did I do, to deserve this? I pointed out one or two flaws in their system.

Also, I asked for a copy of my father's full Medical Record.. which these two Trusts are denying me. Something extremely nasty happened to my father. It seems to go back several years. The trusts are fully aware of the detail. They are blocking access.

They - and their Caldicott Guardian, a Doctor David Brown - see here - (wonder if it's the same Dr David Brown who was father's GP? They both seem to be from Stainforth Surgery. Surely not!) seem to think I cannot represent my father's family interests. They think I will go away. They are wrong.

South Yorkshire Police

Again, an Update is difficult. South Yorkshire Police still will not investigate the death of my father, even though two policemen were on the premises when he died. How long has it been now? Well, add it up for yourself. He died on the 23rd April 2004. It is 10th August, 2004, today.

However, I have been trying to get something done. I have written to a range of South Yorkshire Police, to the South Yorkshire Police Authority, which does not seem to have the authority to insist that anything is done, to The Police Complaints Authority, which sounds promising.

I have also written to the Home Secretary, three times. Letters are coming back...

But still no investigation is under way. Words like 'reprehensible' and 'disgraceful' and 'deriliction of duty' keep drifting through my head. Not sure why.

Very shortly I expect they think that I will turn into sweet-mild-mannered-white-haired-old-lady - and go away. Tough. If that is what anyone thinks, they should realise that it's not likely to happen.

Please be reassured, that I am still not Ralph Winstanley.

Ralph Winstanley is dead. I am his very angry elder daughter, Charlotte.

See ya soon.

Charlotte
return to: http://ralphwinstanleyofwath.blogspot.com
or go to : http://ralphwinstanley.blogspot.com
or go to: http://winstanleyr.blogspot.com
or go to: http://rwinstanley.blogspot.com
or go to: http://ralphwinstanley83.blogspot.com
or my own site:
http://charlottepetersrock.blogspot.com

2 comments:

wild_windflower said...

Are you still having problems?

I thought British Justice was so good?

Seems not.

Have you tried your Queen. I'm sure your Queen would not allow this to happen. Couldn't she put these people in the Tower?

They seem to need it.

Perhaps I'll write to your South Yorkshire Police. Sounds to me as if they are not doing there job.

I wish you luck with it all. Don't give up.

Windflower

Anonymous said...

My daddy died last fall. I read your story. I don't know how you are getting through it.

I still feel sad about my daddy. But we just buried him. It must be truly awful for you.

You have my support.

I will write to those people.

Andee

Protest songs and poems - coming shortly

  • A Full Index
  • Abide With Me (mine)
  • Dead An Buried? Ardly!
  • Director of Public Health - Dr Tony Baxter
  • If - (not by Rudyard Kipling)
  • Jayne Brown - The Cover-Up Woman
  • Practice - Field Road Made
  • Quack Quack Dr Lee
  • St John's Hospice - My Father Was Not Dying
  • Thanksgivin? Thanksgivin? Ah'll be Waitin On
  • The NHS/PCT Thinks You Should Go
  • The Palliative Gillian
  • The Power behind the Patient Dr Brown

Who was Ralph Winstanley?

My photo
sister sites: 1.http://rwinstanley.blogspot.com 2.http://ralphwinstanley.blogspot.com 3.http://ralphwinstanley83.blogspot.com 4.http://winstanleyr.blogspot.com 5.http://ralphwinstanleyofwath.blogspot.com